View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|13940||Bug reports||[All Projects] Survey design||public||2018-08-06 02:00||2018-09-19 18:22|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||13940: Admin Question and Condition Pages not loading correctly (3.14.1)|
Been having some issues with the Admin pages, Questions, Groups and Conditions not loading correctly on first load. The first issue has been happening since 3.13 however the Conditions not loading are new since 3.14 - however Im thinking they may be related.
I have tried this on both Chrome and Safari - Same issue. Cleared Cache and Cookies. Checked Java version and all up to date.
|Steps To Reproduce|
Just use the system
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Complete LimeSurvey version number (& build)||13.14.1|
|I will donate to the project if issue is resolved||No|
|Database & DB-Version||mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407|
|Operating System (Server)||Linux 2.6.32-696.28.1.el6.x86_64 #1|
|Webserver software & version||Apache|
Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 00.51.15.png (264,247 bytes)
Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 00.51.03.png (240,142 bytes)
Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 00.50.51.png (119,447 bytes)
Any progress on this one, its really annoying have to reload the conditions screen everytime we need to add one.
Hey Guys, this one has been hanging around a long time and is really annoying. When ever you go to set conditions the tabbed frame does not load tabbed. you have to refresh the page to make this work.
I have tried this on different machines, browsers, built a fresh system and even on your public demo site - its the same everywhere so this must be a coding / JS error.
Please can you sort this
Marc, did you update recently? In this case make sure you clear your cache. After an update I noticed answer items not showing up at the condition editor after having selected a question but that was fixed after having cleared the cache.
limesurvey_survey_977585.lss.xml (31,556 bytes)
yes i regularly update whenever there is a new version available, first we push to the staging area and and depending on what included and no major issues we push to live. both done via comfort update.
So testing your theory that this was a cache issue, I have just cleared all history / cache and cookies in Safari (latest version) and the problem still exists.
So that you can try and replicate this. we always build our surveys (between 2 - 5 a day) from a template (attached limesurvey_survey_977585.lss.xml)
So the process i have just followed is:
limesurvey_survey_2499.lss.xml (54,240 bytes)
|2018-08-06 02:00||marcgold||New Issue|
|2018-08-06 02:00||marcgold||File Added: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 00.51.15.png|
|2018-08-06 02:00||marcgold||File Added: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 00.51.03.png|
|2018-08-06 02:00||marcgold||File Added: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 00.50.51.png|
|2018-08-07 10:18||LouisGac||Assigned To||=> markusfluer|
|2018-08-07 10:18||LouisGac||Status||new => assigned|
|2018-08-14 14:50||marcgold||Note Added: 48780|
|2018-09-13 16:37||marcgold||Note Added: 49025|
|2018-09-19 14:55||Mazi||Note Added: 49090|
|2018-09-19 18:22||marcgold||File Added: limesurvey_survey_977585.lss.xml|
|2018-09-19 18:22||marcgold||File Added: limesurvey_survey_2499.lss.xml|
|2018-09-19 18:22||marcgold||Note Added: 49094|