Welcome to the LimeSurvey bug & feature tracker! 2016-03-17 16:17 Announcement
If you want to submit a feature request please use the category 'Feature requests' in the upper right select box - or use the link http://ideas.limesurvey.org.
If you want to submit a bug please follow these rules:
- If you are not using the latest version update first and see if the issue is gone.
- Only submit a bug report in English language. We will delete bug reports that are not in English.
- Provide as much information as possible and always attach an export (.lss or .lsa file) of your survey demonstrating the issue if applicable.
The survey should always be a minimal test case of your problem.
- Detailed instructions how to reproduce it
- If your big report contains sensitive data you may mark the bug as private. If you mark the bug as private then nobody but the developer will be able to see the bug contents or attached files. Contents of files will be handled confidentially by the LimeSurvey staff and deleted after the bug has been resolved and/or the bug report redacted.