Anonymous Login
2016-12-09 01:01 CET

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
07216Bug reports[All Projects] ComfortUpdatepublic2013-01-21 19:29
ReporterNanotubes 
Assigned Toc_schmitz 
PriorityimmediateSeverityblock 
StatusclosedResolutionnot fixable 
Product Version2.00+ 
Target VersionFixed in Version 
Summary07216: Total system crash after comfort upadte from 1.92 to 2.00
DescriptionI comofrt-updated from 1.92 to 2.00 build 12something today and it worked nicely. Then i did the follow-up update to build 13something and it worked untill step 4. The page took ages to load and then showed me a long list of deleted and changed files, an error about something and a message that everything worked. Stupid as i am i didn't copy the list. Anyway i finished the upadte and from now then on whatever i do i get this message: Internal Server Error
InstallerController cannot find the requested view "/installer/welcome_view".

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.

oddly,if i just go to the frontend(limesurvey/index.php) or backend (limesurvey/admin) it automatically sends me to limesurvey/index.php?r=installer/welcome

With filezilla i found the DB backups in the tmp folder, can i use this to restore everything?
I just want to reproduce the last working state it was in and not lose any data i collected so far.
Steps To Reproduceuse comfort upadte?
TagsNo tags attached.
Complete LimeSurvey version number (& build)120808
I will donate to the project if issue is resolvedYes
BrowserDone in Firefox, but Error message in IE and Opera displayed too.
Database & DB-VersionMySQL 5.0
Operating System (Server)Linux i think
Webserver software & version1&1 Dual Unlimited Webhosting
PHP Version5.4
Attached Files

-Relationships
+Relationships

-Notes

~23732

c_schmitz (administrator)

There is no ComfortUpdate possible from 1.92 to 2.0.

If you managed to go beyond step 3 it means that for some reason the update for the updater (which runs before the main update) did not complete - otherwise it would have kept you from going further.

You should copy the backup files from /tmp to another location and then just update manually.
+Notes

-Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2013-01-21 18:16 Nanotubes New Issue
2013-01-21 18:16 Nanotubes Status new => assigned
2013-01-21 18:16 Nanotubes Assigned To => c_schmitz
2013-01-21 19:29 c_schmitz Note Added: 23732
2013-01-21 19:29 c_schmitz Status assigned => closed
2013-01-21 19:29 c_schmitz Resolution open => not fixable
+Issue History