|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|05534||Bug reports||[All Projects] Tokens||public||2011-10-27 14:11||2011-11-08 18:56|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||1.91+|
|Summary||05534: Mail invitation is sent several times and with incorrect content|
|Description||I have the latest update installed.|
Today I sent invitations to test my survey.
There is something wrong with the loop.
1 ) My first participant of the survey recieved as many invitation mails as there are participants in the survey.
2 ) My last participant got one invitation e-mail.
3 ) in the "to" field of the mail there are all recipients (until the position of the current recipient in the users list) not only the one that should be the recipient. That means the first user mail has only one recipient and the content of the mail is for him. The mail for the second participant is addressed to the first and the second participant but the content is for the second participant.
The mail for the 3rd participant is addressed to participant one, two and three.
So the problem is that the address of the invitation mail is not correctly calculated. Every round the current address is added to the ones before.
|Steps To Reproduce||Create Survey, add users and send invitations|
|Additional Information||Problem is as well that people get the tokens of other users as well and their names.|
|Complete LimeSurvey version number (& build)||11228|
|I will donate to the project if issue is resolved||No|
|Browser||Firefox / Internet Explorer 8|
|Database & DB-Version||mySQL 5.1.56|
|Operating System (Server)||gentoo Linux|
|Webserver software & version||Apache 20051115|
|PHP Version||PHP Version 5.3.8-pl0-gentoo|
|Witch method do you use? PHP, SMTP?|
Sorry, I forgot to give you that information
E-mail method: SMTP
Can I change the topic? It should be something like
"Invitation is sent to incorrect recipients"
This is critical in my opinion, because some recipients can answer using the token of another recipient !!!
Everything is fine at my server (11232)...
Try to upgrade to 11232... c_schmitz fixed some issue at 11231:
Thank you, I have not seen that there is a newer version than mine. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have to try to use the latest version
OK, the latest Version build 11232 has fixed that bug.
Sorry for placing this bug report.
And thank you a lot for your help
|According to the user this issue is already fixed.|
|New version released.|
|2011-10-27 14:11||halliballi123||New Issue|
|2011-10-27 14:16||halliballi123||File Added: limesurvey_survey_76195.lss|
|2011-10-27 14:17||halliballi123||File Added: tokens_76195.csv|
|2011-10-27 15:05||sp00ky||Note Added: 16545|
|2011-10-27 15:14||halliballi123||Note Added: 16546|
|2011-10-28 09:53||halliballi123||Note Added: 16550|
|2011-10-28 10:31||sp00ky||Note Added: 16551|
|2011-10-28 10:42||halliballi123||Note Added: 16552|
|2011-10-28 11:04||halliballi123||Note Added: 16553|
|2011-10-28 13:02||Mazi||Note Added: 16554|
|2011-10-28 13:02||Mazi||Status||new => resolved|
|2011-10-28 13:02||Mazi||Fixed in Version||=> 1.91+|
|2011-10-28 13:02||Mazi||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2011-10-28 13:02||Mazi||Assigned To||=> c_schmitz|
|2011-11-08 18:56||c_schmitz||Note Added: 16634|
|2011-11-08 18:56||c_schmitz||Status||resolved => closed|