View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|17454||Bug reports||Other||public||2021-07-16 15:59||2021-07-22 12:50|
|Summary||17454: Unable to remove a user with survey permissions with friendly url enabled|
|Description||Unable to remove user in domain from "Survey permissions" list if friendly URL is enabled.|
|Steps To Reproduce||Description:|
- add a new user in "Manage survey administrators", username: "DOMAIN\username" (without assigning permissions)
- go to the poll in "Survey permissions", add the user to the list, save with an empty list of permissions
- click the delete icon next to the added user
- displays the message: "Deleting user Username: DOMAIN Success!" (dont backslash and username are missing here)
- after clicking ok, it moves to the list of users where our "DOMAIN\username" is still visible because it has not been deleted.
After disabling the friendly url:
- again delete user "DOMAIN\username"
"Deleting user User name: DOMAIN\username Success! (displays correctly)
URL: https: //limesurvey.test/index.php?r=admin/surveypermission/sa/delete/surveyid/333457&action=delsurveysecurity&user=DOMAIN%5Cusername&uid=6
- after clicking ok, it takes us to the list of users, where there is no deleted user
|Additional Information||Project configuration:|
- "WebServer" plugin enabled
- "Delete part of domain ..." option unchecked, ie we want to save users as DOMAIN \ username
- in the configuration file we turned on the "auth_webserver_autocreate_user" option to automatically add them
- in the configuration file we additionally changed the options for "urlManager", we set "urlFormat = path", "showScriptName = false" and "caseSensitive = true".
- in IIS we use the Rewrite mod
- in the web.config file we also have redirect rules set to cut the "php" extension - we'll join it later if needed.
If "friendly url" is disabled at the configuration file level, ie changing urlManager options to default, everything works fine.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Complete LimeSurvey version number (& build)||v3.27.7+210713|
|I will donate to the project if issue is resolved||No|
|Database & DB-Version||MYSQL v15|
|Server OS (if known)|
|Webserver software & version (if known)|
|PHP Version||v7.4.15 NTS x64|
Username with \ (and maybe /) .
I mean url construction is bad , even with PATH : it must be
> - in IIS we use the Rewrite mod
How do you do this ? Can you put some detail ot our manual ?
Create a https://manual.limesurvey.org/General_FAQ#With_IIS_webserver
|That's what I thought, wouldn't it be better if this mechanism passed the user id instead of the username in the user parameter?|
|Sorry, I didn't notice that the link has a uid, so why is the user parameter additionally passed?|
I don't know : must be tested without the name.
There are currently another commit about deletion of user @gabrieljenik : you can check ?
|2021-07-16 15:59||alorenc||New Issue|
|2021-07-16 16:06||DenisChenu||Note Added: 65479|
|2021-07-16 16:06||DenisChenu||Bug heat||0 => 2|
|2021-07-16 16:12||alorenc||Bug heat||2 => 4|
|2021-07-16 16:14||DenisChenu||Note Added: 65481|
|2021-07-16 16:15||DenisChenu||Note Added: 65482|
|2021-07-19 08:26||alorenc||Note Added: 65498|
|2021-07-19 08:26||galads||Assigned To||=> galads|
|2021-07-19 08:26||galads||Status||new => testing|
|2021-07-19 08:28||alorenc||Note Added: 65499|
|2021-07-19 08:32||DenisChenu||Note Added: 65500|
|2021-07-22 12:50||galads||Status||testing => confirmed|