View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|15651||Bug reports||RemoteControl||public||2019-12-09 15:53||2020-02-03 14:53|
|Summary||15651: delete_participant fails to delete and gives no error back|
When trying to delete participants using RPC, i get an empty array back along with error = null.
|Steps To Reproduce|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Complete LimeSurvey version number (& build)||4.0.0-RC9+191125 && all before util 3.14|
|I will donate to the project if issue is resolved||Yes|
|Sync to Zoho Project|
|Database & DB-Version||MariaDB 10.2|
|Server OS (if known)||Centos|
|Webserver software & version (if known)||apache|
I have tested 4.0.0-rc11 and 3.21.1 both clean installations in Docker images using the following remote testing code and it worked fine for me:
$c = new org\jsonrpcphp\JsonRPCClient("http://localhost:8082/admin/remotecontrol");
$key = $c->get_session_key("admin","password");
$limeid = 584128;
//$r = $c->export_timeline($key,'335619','hour','2016-01-01','2018-01-01');
$dtoken = "QUEXSTESTTOKEN";
I also tested this same code on 3.15.1 (using: docker pull acspri/limesurvey:3.15.1 ) and it worked too.
Hi again Andre,
I ran into this problem again and was able to resolve it by changing the following code in helpers/remotecontrol/remotecontrol_handler.php:
replace (around line 1802):
I couldn't work out the reason why, but somehow when getting the record $token, the record was visible and available, but then when calling $token->delete it caused an SQL error that looked like this:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Request error: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1. The SQL statement executed was: SELECT * FROM
So it wasn't filling in the tid value...
I couldn't work out why this was happening sometimes but the code above seems to resolve it.
Fix committed to master branch: http://bugs.limesurvey.org/plugin.php?page=Source/view&id=29309
Does this also fix https://bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=14601?
It should - can you please confirm @ginosupport?
Fixed in Release 4.0.0+200116
|2019-12-09 15:53||andre_ars||New Issue|
|2019-12-11 04:45||adamzammit||Note Added: 54996|
|2019-12-15 21:49||cdorin||Assigned To||=> cdorin|
|2019-12-15 21:49||cdorin||Status||new => assigned|
|2020-01-07 01:50||adamzammit||Note Added: 55136|
|2020-01-07 02:00||adamzammit||Changeset attached||=> LimeSurvey master e39cfb14|
|2020-01-07 02:00||adamzammit||Note Added: 55137|
|2020-01-07 02:00||adamzammit||Assigned To||cdorin => adamzammit|
|2020-01-07 02:00||adamzammit||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2020-01-14 15:32||ginosupport||Note Added: 55237|
|2020-01-17 01:21||adamzammit||Relationship added||related to 14601|
|2020-01-17 01:22||adamzammit||Note Added: 55341|
|2020-02-03 14:53||lime_release_bot||Note Added: 55652|
|2020-02-03 14:53||lime_release_bot||Status||assigned => closed|