View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|13865||Bug reports||[All Projects] _ Unknown||public||2018-07-10 21:46||2018-07-10 21:46|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||13865: "Resume later" behaves badly with conditional questions|
|Description||When using the "Resume later" functionality either with the "Resume later" button or simply by closing the window and then re-entering the survey via the invite link on a conditional question, the resume point is the not the question itself but the Question Group page. Clicking next on that page continues to the next question in the next question group.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create a question Q01 with a single choice answer from a selection a/b/c|
2. Create a free-text question Q02 with the condition that it is only displayed if the participant selected 'a'
3. Create a text message question T01 with the condition that it is only displayed if the participant did not select 'a'
4. Do the survey, select 'a', go "next"
5. Click "Resume later" or simply close the window
6. Re-enter the survey via the invite link which includes the token
7. The Question Group page for the question group containing Q01, Q02 and T01 is shown
8. Click next to get to the first question in the next Question Group
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Complete LimeSurvey version number (& build)||3.12.3|
|I will donate to the project if issue is resolved||No|
|Database & DB-Version||Hosted on LimeQuery.org|
|Operating System (Server)||Hosted on LimeQuery.org|
|Webserver software & version||Hosted on LimeQuery.org|
|PHP Version||Hosted on LimeQuery.org|