View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|11608||Bug reports||[All Projects] User/User groups||public||2016-08-31 20:36||2018-05-25 11:30|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||3.7.x|
|Summary||11608: In User Control panel, # rows chooser doesn't affect listing|
The dropdown where you choose the number of rows you want listed doesn't affect the listing, it stays at 10. Screen turns a bit gray, but no additional lines.
Actually, the reason I was trying to list more lines is so I can duplicate tabs to do edits to all my users. I used to be able to right-click open in new window, but the new program doesn't allow it. So, was going to pull up long list, make 20 tabs, and then edit and close each.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Complete LimeSurvey version number (& build)||Version 2.50.1+160823|
|I will donate to the project if issue is resolved||No|
|Database & DB-Version||?|
|Operating System (Server)||?|
|Webserver software & version||?|
I just checked this and the rows per page selector does work correctly in the latest git (6dd011582adff0af34bb417343da368ef0a52861)
I assume the reporter is opening all these tabs is to edit user permissions. We could have a "massive action" dropdown for the user control panel to bulk apply permissions.
@ttenbergen can you give specifics of your usage needs?
I was doing a mass update because there is still a bug with participant panel for certain user rights (different ticket is open for that). I had assumed that the problem was fixed and it turned out it wasn't.
Having a bulk update function would not have helped me. I needed to open each to see if they were still active, ie had rights in the first place. When a user leaves we keep the account and disable rights so that survey ownership still makes sense. I don't know how Limesurvey would treat a deleted user, so figured best this way.
It would be nice if the program simply allowed middle-click-to-open-in-new-tab. Somehow suspect that it's part of the framework that this does not work. No huge deal, that part, that's sort of a weird use case. This report was primarily to get the rows per page fixed.
Hopefully one day we will also get the ComfortUpdate problem we have worked out and then we will get a new version and hopefully with that the rows-per-page will work.
This issue should be resolved in the current version, please update.
Version 3.8.1+180524 released
|2016-08-31 20:36||ttenbergen||New Issue|
|2016-09-28 21:47||mfavetti||Note Added: 41015|
|2016-09-28 22:51||ttenbergen||Note Added: 41018|
|2018-04-27 12:55||markusfluer||Assigned To||=> markusfluer|
|2018-04-27 12:55||markusfluer||Status||new => resolved|
|2018-04-27 12:55||markusfluer||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2018-04-27 12:55||markusfluer||Fixed in Version||=> 3.7.x|
|2018-04-27 12:55||markusfluer||Note Added: 47555|
|2018-05-25 11:30||c_schmitz||Note Added: 47834|
|2018-05-25 11:30||c_schmitz||Status||resolved => closed|