View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|10789||Feature requests||Survey editing||public||2016-03-18 11:53||2016-03-21 11:18|
|Summary||10789: « Organize question groups/questions » page (index.php?r=admin/survey/sa/organize/)|
1. In addition to the drag and drop feature, it could be useful to have a « move » button. Like in Moodle, It will prevent the « scroll of death » with big surveys. When we click on the move button of a section or a question, all the group and questions are listed and we can move the in a group or before or after an other question. The Moodle feature is explain here : : https://docs.moodle.org/26/en/Course_homepage#Moving_items_in_a_course_with_many_activities
2. The question group in this page should be clickable to acces to their edit page.
3. Buttons to add question or add a group should been displayed on this page.
4. I dont understand the difference between the « Organize question groups/questions » page ( index.php?r=admin/survey/sa/organize/ ) and the « Question Explorer » in the left menu of a survey. In 2.6, i always use the « Change Question Order » feature to have the big picture of my survey. For my usage, this feature is more use than the « list question groups » and « list question » option in the menu and would be helpful if it was the first option of the three avaible in the « Question and groups folder »
|Tags||No tags attached.|
2016-03-18_06-35-49.jpg (356,817 bytes)
1. Good idea.
2. Ok, with a button (clickable/Dragable ==> conflict)
Question explorer : quick access to any question from anywhere.
Item list : just the most usual user interface for item for any application In
LS : surveys list, question groups list, question lists, users list,label list, etc. Like any list, it provides search functionalities, filters, orders, etc. Soon, it will also provide batch actions. Batch action : select items with checkbox, do action (like delete, or set to mandatory, etc.)
To have a nice overview of a survey, a complete tree view could be nice.
|Great! Thansk for the explanation!|
|2016-03-18 11:53||jltrussart11||New Issue|
|2016-03-18 11:53||jltrussart11||File Added: 2016-03-18_06-35-49.jpg|
||Note Added: 36635|
|2016-03-21 11:18||jltrussart11||Note Added: 36647|
|2019-11-01 17:25||c_schmitz||Category||Survey design => Survey editing|