View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|10788||Feature requests||Ergonomy||public||2016-03-18 11:50||2016-03-21 12:09|
|Summary||10788: Default template Improvements|
|Description||Hi, Here some improvements (mostly CSS) for the default template.|
1. In the navbar, the surveydescription should be replaced by the user logo. The logo have also a link to # that seems useless.
2. The question have a "normal font-weight" and the choice of anwser have a "bold font-weight". To give emphasis on the question, it should be the opposite.
3. The left-border of the group-name does’nt make the emphasis needed. The group-name could be inserted inthe group-description jumbotron.
4. At the begining of a survey, the meaning of the progress bar is’nt implicit. It shoud be labelled « Progress »
5. The row before the navigator container is too big. Consequently, we need to scroll to use the navigator button. Some user may search theses precious button.
6. In a Yes/No question, the background of the unselected choice should have a more heavy contrast. It’s not explicit that theses are button. The unselected choice could be white or light grey.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
2016-03-18_06-01-47.jpg (207,387 bytes)
2016-03-18_06-05-33.jpg (110,002 bytes)
" 2. The question have a "normal font-weight" and the choice of anwser have a "bold font-weight". To give emphasis on the question, it should be the opposite."
No i think none must have a bold font-weight by default. Or have a b,strong system.
If user put strong : somethink different must be shown :)
If you're ok with coding, don't hesitate to do some pull requests.
Else, keep it this way. We'll maybe not integrate your ideas immediately, nor all of them, but still useful.
|Perfect! Thanks a lot!|
|2016-03-18 11:50||jltrussart11||New Issue|
|2016-03-18 11:50||jltrussart11||File Added: 2016-03-18_06-01-47.jpg|
|2016-03-18 11:51||jltrussart11||File Added: 2016-03-18_06-05-33.jpg|
|2016-03-19 10:10||DenisChenu||Note Added: 36617|
|2016-03-19 12:12||jltrussart11||Note Added: 36618|
||Note Added: 36631|
|2016-03-21 12:09||jltrussart11||Note Added: 36661|