View Issue Details

This bug affects 1 person(s).
 6
IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
17503Bug reportsResponse browsingpublic2021-10-01 09:17
Reportergabrieljenik Assigned Topstelling  
PrioritynoneSeveritypartial_block 
Status closedResolutionfixed 
Product Version5.x 
Summary17503: When "Batch deleting", modal OK button fails
DescriptionOn the Responses page, when you click the"Batch deletion" button on the topbar, a modal is opened. After clicking the OK button, nothing happens.
It's silently failing.

The console shows the function "LS.ajax" is not found.
```
Uncaught TypeError: LS.ajax is not a function
    at runAjaxRequest (adminbasics.js:31468)
    at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (adminbasics.js:31523)
    at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (jquery-3.5.1.js:5429)
    at HTMLButtonElement.elemData.handle (jquery-3.5.1.js:5233)
```
TagsNo tags attached.
Bug heat6
Complete LimeSurvey version number (& build)5.0
I will donate to the project if issue is resolvedNo
Browser
Database type & versionMysql
Server OS (if known)
Webserver software & version (if known)
PHP Versionphp

Users monitoring this issue

User List There are no users monitoring this issue.

Activities

ollehar

ollehar

2021-08-09 17:19

administrator   ~65889

Last edited: 2021-08-09 17:19

View 2 revisions

Clear browser cache? LS.ajax does exist, AFAIK. No other errors in the console?
gabrieljenik

gabrieljenik

2021-08-09 20:35

manager   ~65892

Last edited: 2021-09-28 09:42

Yes, we did review cache.
No other error in the console.

Can't reproduce it?
ollehar

ollehar

2021-08-09 23:36

administrator   ~65894

Last edited: 2021-09-28 09:42

Didn't try yet, just a common error I get locally when switching between branches. :) Ahmed will test later.
galads

galads

2021-08-12 08:43

administrator   ~65908

Last edited: 2021-09-28 09:42

I can reproduce this issue
gabrieljenik

gabrieljenik

2021-09-30 16:40

manager   ~66696

Still, couldn't reproduce it
galads

galads

2021-10-01 09:16

administrator   ~66703

I tested with Patricia and the issue is magically fixed. I will close the ticket

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2021-08-09 17:17 gabrieljenik New Issue
2021-08-09 17:18 gabrieljenik Issue cloned: 17504
2021-08-09 17:19 ollehar Note Added: 65889
2021-08-09 17:19 ollehar Bug heat 0 => 2
2021-08-09 17:19 ollehar Note Edited: 65889 View Revisions
2021-08-09 17:41 ollehar Severity crash => partial_block
2021-08-09 20:35 gabrieljenik Note Added: 65892
2021-08-09 20:35 gabrieljenik Bug heat 2 => 4
2021-08-09 23:36 ollehar Note Added: 65894
2021-08-12 08:42 galads Assigned To => galads
2021-08-12 08:42 galads Status new => acknowledged
2021-08-12 08:43 galads Note Added: 65908
2021-08-12 08:43 galads Bug heat 4 => 6
2021-08-12 08:45 galads Status acknowledged => confirmed
2021-08-12 16:17 galads Sync to Zoho Project => |Yes|
2021-09-10 09:20 galads Assigned To galads => gabrieljenik
2021-09-10 09:20 galads Status confirmed => assigned
2021-09-28 09:42 pstelling Assigned To gabrieljenik => pstelling
2021-09-30 16:40 gabrieljenik Note Added: 66696
2021-10-01 09:16 galads Note Added: 66703
2021-10-01 09:17 galads Status assigned => closed
2021-10-01 09:17 galads Resolution open => fixed