View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|11023||Feature requests||Plugins||public||2016-04-23 12:11||2016-04-23 12:11|
|Summary||11023: A way to show/hide more survey in surveyList|
|Description||Actually : surveyList show |
- All list if admin have gloabl rights on surveys
- List with user have a read permission on survey
But we have Permission part where user can have more permission to another survey (example : Statitics view on all survey).
|Additional Information||Have the issue on https://github.com/SondagesPro/surveysModel|
To show survey "model" on list : have to set a READ permission for this user.
Not the best , but work ~~
Another solution :
- Use a plugin event "afterSearchModel" : don for all search on all model ?
- Use a plugin event "beforeFindAll/Find" (attach a behaviour : https://github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/58b23fcfe887f371d49b52b79a5581428feab0ba/application/models/behaviors/PluginEventBehavior.php#L5)
- Use a plugin beforeRender ? to update https://github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/master/application/views/admin/survey/listSurveys_view.php the way we want.
Really unsure what is needed actually, and what ius the best.
|Tags||No tags attached.|