|Anonymous | Login||2015-08-02 16:20 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|07066||Development||Authentication||public||2012-12-11 17:11||2012-12-11 17:11|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||07066: CAS authentication|
|Description||When trying to delegate admin authentication to a CAS server, I copied the code from config-defaults.php in config.php :|
// CAS Settings
* Please note that CAS functionality is very basic and you have to modify the client to your needs.
* At least the hard work is done.
* The Client is deployed in Limesurvey and a file login_check_cas.php does what login_check.php does in normal mode.
* $casEnabled determines if CAS should be used or not for Authentication.
* $casAuthServer the servername of the cas Auth Server. Without http://
* $casAuthPort CAS Server listening Port
* $casAuthUri relative uri from $casAuthServer to cas workingdirectory
$config['casEnabled'] = false;
$config['casAuthServer'] = 'cas.mydomain.com';
$config['casAuthPort'] = 443;
$config['casAuthUri'] = '/cas/login?service=http://localhost:8888/limesurvey/admin'; [^]
When I pass casEnabled from false to true it doesn't change anything : in version 1.9, I was redirected to CAS login page when trying to access admin page.
How can I check what's happening ? Which files are involved in the authentication process ? Where is the casEnabled value is handled ?
I can do some testing on my CAS server if needed, so feel free to ask.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2012-12-11 17:11||nicktruch||New Issue|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2015 MantisBT Team|