|Anonymous | Login||2015-07-29 04:37 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|05288||User patches||Assessments||public||2011-06-19 18:58||2012-06-21 13:22|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||1.92RC1|
|Summary||05288: Optionally replace Assessments with ExpressionManager features|
|Description||Once User Patches 05103, 05104, 05268, and 05269 are completed, ExpressionManager can completely replace the Assessments module (optionally, of course - don't want to mess up operational surveys).|
Here are the steps:
(1) Each Assessment score would be stored in an Equation Answer type (Issue 05104). That way assessment values would be stored to the database for easier retrieval, and it would be easy to generate a report showing the assessment equations and scores. These scores could also be updated as data is collected (so could even display a running total, if needed).
(2) Assessment scores could be derived from any question type , rather than just a subset of question types (since ExpressionManager can access responses from all question types - Issue 05103)
(3) Such assessments would not require database changes. Users who didn't want to create labels for each answer could just put appropriate numeric codes for each answer choice. ExpressionManager would then process them as desired
(4) Assessments could access any variable, token, or other replacement value (Issue 05268)
(5) Assessment-related messages can be conditionally displayed (Issue 05269). Thus, instead of Assessments only being visible on subsequent pages, Assessments could be conditionally displayed on the active page.
(6) The text of the Assessment-related messages can be conditionally tailored (Issue 05103) - and refer to as many other variables as desired.
(7) Assessment scores can be used to drive conditional display or tailoring of as many questions as desired (instead of just one)
(8) Assessments can be combined and cascaded (since they are actual responses - can be part of new conditions - Issue 05269)
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|LimeSurvey build number OR git commit ID||10292|
It also supports real-time changes to question visibility and micro-tailoring on the current page without visibility.
This was available in 1.91 RC1. It is not an automatic translation of assessments, but rather the tools to easily create typical and complex assessments.
There is no obvious, easy way to automate creation of assessments.
|2011-06-19 18:58||TMSWhite||New Issue|
|2011-06-19 18:59||TMSWhite||Relationship added||related to 05103|
|2011-06-19 18:59||TMSWhite||Relationship added||related to 05104|
|2011-06-19 18:59||TMSWhite||Relationship added||related to 05268|
|2011-06-19 18:59||TMSWhite||Relationship added||related to 05269|
|2011-07-24 07:33||TMSWhite||Note Added: 15849|
|2012-01-16 16:11||TMSWhite||Note Added: 16799|
|2012-01-16 16:11||TMSWhite||Status||new => resolved|
|2012-01-16 16:11||TMSWhite||Fixed in Version||=> 1.92RC1|
|2012-01-16 16:11||TMSWhite||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2012-01-16 16:11||TMSWhite||Assigned To||=> TMSWhite|
|2012-06-21 13:22||c_schmitz||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2015 MantisBT Team|