View Revisions: Issue #17586
|Summary||17586: Opening new browser tabs using question index leads to inputted data being deleted|
|Revision||2021-09-09 12:55 by Mazi|
|Steps To Reproduce||Try the steps mentioned above using the attached sample survey.
1. Opening the survey with the URL and token specified (example: https://ls3.my-survey.host/index.php/723728/token/test/lang/de/newtest/Y)
2. Entering some data to some editfields
3. Navigate to the next page with the button <Next> at the bottom right, then <back> to verify that the data has been entered (the display is the same like above).
4. Use the navigation menu (here: bottom of the page), to select the menu item of the current page (here: Test) with the right mouse button to get the context-menu of the link
5. Open a new Tab with the URL of the same contents
6. The same page is openend in a new tab, but the contents is gone
7. Navigating with the buttons in the original page will produce an error
8. The data is gone forever.
|Revision||2021-09-09 12:28 by Mazi|
|Steps To Reproduce||Try the steps mentioned above using the attached sample survey.|