|Anonymous | Login||2015-03-06 15:08 CET|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|06660||Development||[All Projects] Survey design||public||2012-10-07 18:21||2012-10-08 09:10|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||06660: Understand and edit Question parameter are more and more very difficult|
|Description||The advanced parameter of question is more and more complex. Find the good parameter is very difficult.|
Some parameter just use by some user take a lot of place.
|Steps To Reproduce||Look at advanced parameter in question short-free-text and list (dropdown).|
It's very difficult to find the good parameter.
Same think in Survey advanced settings : find the setting i know it exist is sometimes very difficult.
|Additional Information||I think:|
Some settings take a complete part (Gmaps, Timer (this one is .... ugly)). Some settings are in a bad emplacement (for example logic is at end in french : no specific order but alphabetical order) etc ...
I don't know what is the good way, but it's easy to add more and more option, but is more and more option are really good for LS user.
Sometimes I think LS administration is like an airplane cockpit.
Put 2 picture for example.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files|| short-free-text.png [^] (274,149 bytes) 2012-10-07 18:21|
list-dropdown.png [^] (248,691 bytes) 2012-10-07 18:22
list-dropdown_jsut-question.png [^] (139,740 bytes) 2012-10-07 18:23
short-free-text_just-question.png [^] (155,885 bytes) 2012-10-07 18:23
- Make 2 question type for one : for example : short-text, google maps. Think it's easyest after to make view for each question type: each question type = one view.
- Make some "global show option' in survey setting : timer for example (like assesments)
- Add a parameter in questionAttributes : important yes/no : the important have a specific class: showing by default, other is hidden by default, a "see more" link to see it (in each category)
- Add a "order" in category
- Review the order for each attribute (a lot of attribute have sortorder=>100). Maybe we can use this order to have the seemore option: between 0 and 500 : show by default. 501 and more hidden by default. Example for slider_layout :
slider_layout: sortorder: 100 (it's teh first in the category)
Hidden by default:
slider_default : 550
slider_middlestart : 560
slider_min : 600
slider_max : 601
slider_accuracy : 650
slider_rating : 700 (we use it ?)
slider_showminmax : 750
slider_separator : 760
|2012-10-07 18:21||DenisChenu||New Issue|
|2012-10-07 18:21||DenisChenu||File Added: short-free-text.png|
|2012-10-07 18:22||DenisChenu||File Added: list-dropdown.png|
|2012-10-07 18:23||DenisChenu||File Added: list-dropdown_jsut-question.png|
|2012-10-07 18:23||DenisChenu||File Added: short-free-text_just-question.png|
|2012-10-07 18:35||c_schmitz||Project||Bug reports => Development|
|2012-10-08 09:10||DenisChenu||Note Added: 21116|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2015 MantisBT Team|