|Anonymous | Login||2014-07-30 09:00 CEST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|04390||Bug reports||[All Projects] Installation||public||2010-06-03 14:16||2010-06-08 21:51|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||04390: Cannot set correct Paths to get LimeSurvey work behind a ProxyPass|
|Description||We run LimeSurvey on a Websever that is accessed from the Intrnet via another Webserver by Apaches ProxyPass-Directive.|
Im not able to set the the Paths in the LimeSurvey-Config to a way, that everything in Limesurvey works - like it does for other PHP-driven Programs in our config.
If you set the correct "Offical URL", it seems not to be drwan correct by some PHP-Functions. For examble: you won't be able to test your Survey, some Buttons there point to a not existing URL.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Set up Apache-Webserver in the Internet on domain www.mydomain.com|
2. Set up Limesurvey on second internal Webserver internal.mydomain.lokal
Now set up ProxyPass in Apache on first Server to something to Pass "www.mydomain.com/limesurvey" to "internal.mydomain.local/stuff/limesurvey".
Important: The relavtive Path to root must not be the same. You probalbly won't get the error when passing from "....com/limesurvey" to "...local/limesurvey"
Now create a Survey and try to test it.
|Additional Information||Investigating this, i think it should be considered a bug or at least a bad design.|
I can almost workaround the problem by adding
at the end of the config-default.php
but i think this is not good solution. ovisiouly limesrvuey isn't always able to determine the correct urls for its script. there are severela "hardcoded" "Server['PHP_SELF']" in the code, which maybe must be replaced by somthing else, e.g. the $publicurl!!???
|I will donate to the project if issue is resolved within 48 hrs|
|LimeSurvey build number OR git commit ID||8453|
|Database & DB-Version||MySQL 5.0.51a|
|Operating System (Server)||Ubuntu Linux, Kernel 2.6.24-27-genreic|
|Webserver software & version||Apache 2.2.8|
|I'm no server expert. Can you check, machaven?|
|I'm on it :)|
Can you please try the latest SVN copy and see if you still have problems.
|I'll try shorty. Thanx for the fast response :)|
So. I hope i got the right one from SVN. The Version now says 1.90beta2. I installed it an tried and - everything seems to work now.
I lack the time for intense tests but maybe our keyusers will also give some feedback next week.
But as far as i can say by now, the problem seems to solved.
Yea, i also noticed the beta number is miss labeled. It is the correct version as you can see with the fixes. You can open up another bug if you run into any problems.
|yes, it is beta3, I forgot to update the version-label ;-)|
|2010-06-03 14:16||user8397||New Issue|
|2010-06-03 14:16||user8397||Status||new => assigned|
|2010-06-03 14:16||user8397||Assigned To||=> user372|
|2010-06-04 01:36||Mazi||Note Added: 12132|
|2010-06-04 01:36||Mazi||Assigned To||user372 => machaven|
|2010-06-04 07:47||machaven||Note Added: 12139|
|2010-06-04 09:17||machaven||Note Added: 12140|
|2010-06-04 09:17||machaven||Status||assigned => feedback|
|2010-06-04 09:27||user8397||Note Added: 12141|
|2010-06-04 09:27||user8397||Status||feedback => assigned|
|2010-06-04 14:36||user8397||Note Added: 12159|
|2010-06-04 14:40||machaven||Note Added: 12160|
|2010-06-04 22:17||lemeur||Note Added: 12178|
|2010-06-05 12:41||Mazi||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2010-06-05 12:41||Mazi||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2010-06-08 21:51||c_schmitz||Status||resolved => closed|
|2011-03-11 15:16||c_schmitz||Relationship added||has duplicate 04981|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team|